- 1. No one under written law of Moses now
- A. No ceremonial and ritual stipulations
- 2. Moral law always guiding
- I. ROMANS 7:1-7
- A. Contrasts "written code" with "new life in Spirit"
- 1. Paul compares marriage relationship to law
- 2. Contrast really seen (II Corinthians 3:1-18)
- B. Gentiles Free from Requirements of "Works of Law"
- C. Paul Uses Analogy of Children to Make His "Allegory"
- D. Contrast of Previous Condition of Gentiles with Status with Christ
- II. GREAT DIFFERENCES IN OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT
- A. Change in Priesthood, Law, Sacrifice
- 1. Hebrews 7:14, 7:12, 7:18, 7:22
- B. The Old Testament Remains the Word of God