- 1. This passage talking to children that are Christians.
- 2. Obey and honor.
- I. OBEY
- A. Definition: "To hear, hearken, obey"
- 1. Same word used in Ephesians 6:5
- B. "In the Lord," "influenced by religious duty"
- II. HONOR
- A. Definition: "To esteem, honor, reverence"
- B. How Do You Honor?
- 1. Respect position, take care of needs, kindness, Christian love
- C. When Parents Disagree with Your View
- 1. Dress, listen about sex, appreciate discipline
- III. RECOGNIZE GODíS VIEW OF DISCOBEDIENCE